Table of Contents
1. One should always treat everyone with kindness and love.
2. Always be truthful, knowing we have the option to be silent.
3. Love gives truth, direction and purpose.
4. In the material world, scientific method is our source of truth.
5. Our beliefs are our personal truths developed through experience and contemplation.
6. Beyond matter, energy, time and space, people have souls and souls enable consciousness.
7. The brain and the soul work in hand in hand. What we do and think is reflected in both the soul and the brain.
8. The brain has 100 trillion brain cells and something needs to manage all these cells.
9. There must be brain cells who are top managers in the government of the brain. These top brain cells must have simple basic standards to govern the brain.
10. The physical world as we know it is a dream.
11. The real world dream is consequential and is based on cause and effect.
12. The real world is consensual in that we all see it more or less in the same way.
13. Science relies on the consequential nature of the physical world.
14. Words by themselves have no effect on the physical world. Prayers, incantations and magic cannot break natural law.
15. The laws of nature were the same a long time ago and will be the same in the future.
16. The laws of nature are neither good or bad.
17. Objects are "smart" and follow the laws of nature exactly, never making a mistake.
18. Humans and animals have intelligence, awareness and a will that seem to break the laws of nature.
19. Everything is a dream.
20. We have been domesticated, told what to believe as children, and as adults we must rethink everything, and find our own truths.
21. If we can imagine God exists, and open up a channel to God, we can talk with God and get answers.
22. You must have a heart with fertile soil to allow the seed of God to grow.
23.All that is religious is created by people. The Bible and other holy books were written, selected, translated by mere people and are not the direct word of God. Spiritual people are our guides, and are not little gods.
24. The best parts of the Bible can be very spiritual and inspirational. The search itself is part of the journey.
25. The Bible has so many imperfections, it cannot be from the most perfect God.
26. The Baha'i Faith has much to offer, but lacks freedom to grow and change.
27. God is far greater than we could ever know.
28. Evolution is a proven scientific theory.
29. There are two evolutions, the scientific and material evolution of the body and the divine evolution of the soul. The body has evolved in stages and the soul too evolves in stages.
30. Prayer works not in the material world, but in the world of the heart where there are relationships and hope.
31. Words point to things but are not the thing itself. Words that have no meaning are simply garbage.
32. Deepermind is the best of all religious philosophy and science.
33. See "truth" from as many angles as possible.
34. See "truth" by going higher and seeing ideas from a combined point of view.
35. We have some answers, but really we have a lot to learn.
36. General Semantics teaches us about how words work.
37. Science builds a map of the material world.
38. Spirituality comes from the heart that feels love and senses God.
39. The distal world is the world of science, and the proximal world is the world we experience.
Beyond the Material World, Aliens and the TV Set, The Brain and Signal Processing, Our Soul, Consciousness in Machines, Computers and Consciousness, The Brain and Consciousness, Consciousness
Brain Signal Paths, Interface Analogy, Signal Flow from the Eye, Little Green Man, Russian Dolls and Little Green Men, Resolution of the Little Green Man Problem, Evidence Understanding the Interface
Could the Brain and Soul be Mixed Together? Parts of the Brain, The Interface Itself, Organization of the Brain, Hierarchy of the Brain
Autism and Too Many Brain Cells, Inner Wars and Conflicts, The Brain Needs a Standard, Authority of the Soul, Second Step in Alcoholics Anonymous, A Story
Consciousness is Primary, Crack in the Cosmic Egg, Higher and Lower Consciousness, The Auditory Mind, Chanting, Can We Stop Thinking? The Intuitive and Objective Points of View, Meta Thinking and Meta Viewpoints, Personalities
Music, There is So much More to Learn About the Brain, The Great Funnel, Consciousness, One Point and Zero Point, God, one Point Reference, One Thought, One God, Can People Have New Thoughts?
Self-Evident Truth, The Brain Knows What It Does Not Know, On the Top Side of the Page, Thinking in Layers, Enculturation, Where Religion Began, History of Psychology, Philosophy, Does Science and Spirituality Conflict? Optimization, Do We Have Life After Death
The Soul as Drops in the Ocean, Separate Evolution for the Soul.
Science Definition, Non-Material World, Blind Faith is Sinful, An Attack on Science, Astronomy in the Biblical Days, Modern Astronomy,
Young Earth Creationist Theories Debunked, Historical Proofs of an Old Earth, Modern Proofs of an Old Earth
Science Definition, Consciousness is a Different Matter, Two Evolutions, The Evolution of the Soul
The Difference Between Animals and People, Proof of the Evolution of the Human Body and Other Life Forms
Bliss, When Consciousness Enters the Body, Left and Brains, Access to the Brain, The Complexity of the Brain, Consciousness and the Brain, The Homunculus or Little Green Man, The Mobius Strip and the Little Green Man Problem
Quantum Entanglement and the Little Green Man Zigzags in the Mind/Brain, Signal Flow, Brain Diagram, Brain Hierarchy, The Top of the Brain
Reference Is Essential, Our References, The Ultimate Reference, The Second Ultimate Reference, The Power of the Scientific Experiment, The Third Reference
Our Human Limits of Knowledge and Awareness, And People are Different, Noise in the Brain, Electronic and Brain Noise, Half Our Brain Cells Die, The Magic Tower, Centers i the Brain, Critical Thinking
The Soul, The Gold Standard, Evil and Other Bad Things, The Mystery and Awe, More About Distal and Proximal Worlds, The Distal World of Dreams
Reference, The Sentence in the Box Paradox, Who is Looking at the Proximal World?, Who is Feeling the Proximal World?, Some Ideas in Having a Better Experience in Life
Goodness Exists, Spirit Exits, Different Kinds of Good Feelings, Being Good
The Body-Mind Problem in History, My View, Definition of the Soul, Definition of Consciousness, Human Awareness, What is the Experiencer?, Modern Monistism -Materialism, I Disagree, Simultaneous Viewpoints
Taking Consciousness Away, Will Power and Chemical Power, Feelings and Consciousness, Conscious Modified by the Material and Nonmaterial World, Types of Consciousness
The Brain is a Add-On House, The Main Goals of Life, Goodness and Kindness, Linking Spirituality with Psychology, Finding the Soul
The Experiencer (Soul) Might be in a Higher Dimension, Higher Dimensional Beings, Entities, One Thing at a Time, So What Happens When We Die?, Is Heaven Constant Bliss? Is There a Hell? What Could Happen
Simpletons and Brain Organization, Thoughts, Churches
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, Maslow's B Values, D Needs Teaching Methods, Self Actualization
Some Thoughts About Maslow, Comparison of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs with Chakras and Transactional-Analysis Ego States, Why Hierarchies Might be Fundamental to Understanding the Brain, The Four Agreements
New Age Health Dummies. Bad Doctors. Asymptomatic Disease. Placebo Effect. Hypoglycemia. How to Feel Great. Good Bacteria. Extreme Health. Yoga. Smart Eating. Good Food List. Bad Food List. Supplements. The Connection Between Health and the Soul. Excellent Food Magazine.
Freedom, Bible, Waking Up, Mistakes in Translation, Using the Bible to Prove Any Point, The Islamic and Baha'i Faith and Their Books
The Invisible Exists, Nothingness is Also Mapped, Our Two Basic Natures, Brain Cells Organization, Culture and Programming the Subconscious Mind, Is Our Belief System Really Ours?, Hypnosis as a Tool
Most Everyone is Hypnotized By Their Culture, One Truth, Many Vantage Points, Changing Vantage Points through Propaganda, Truths Merge
Blind Faith and Selective Attention, Hypnotism, Subjective and Subconscious Minds, How to Protect Yourself From Molding Forces, Vehicles of Transcendence, The Objective and Subjective Minds, Deductive and Inductive Reasoning, Religion That Hypnotizes
Objective Spirituality, Visit Lots of Churches and Temples, Cults, Good Cultures
Logic and Emotion, Types of Thinking, Logical Thought, False Statements, Appeal to Authority -Catholic Style, There is More To It, The Brain Works with Stories, The Brain Works with Simpletons, Computers and OOPs Programming, Islands of Meaning, Magic, Fuzzy Words, General Semantics, Double Meanings, Context, Words as Tools
Language Confusing, The Plutchik Model. Various Lists of Emotions,
Other Models of Emotions. Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Emotions. Emotional Groups. H. Shirley's Emotional Groups. Mapping the Mind. The Onion of Concern. List of Emotions and Feelings. Abraham-Hicks Guidance System. Definition of Feelings. The Little Green Man (Our Perceiving Self).
The Scientific Method is Authentic and Substantial, Science and Nature, Types of Research Procedures, Classic Steps in Research, Procedural Problems, Experimentation
Well Done Experiments , Essentialism, Operationalism, Induction and Deduction, Problems Associated with Medical Testing
Science Requires Accurate Data, Is There Absolute Time in the Universe? Good Science Means Good Numbers,
Yet Science is Never Sure, Evolutionary Theory, Evidence for Evolution, Radioactive Dating Using Carbon Dating, Using Other Materials to Date Rock, Natural Selection
Astrology and Astronomy, Constellations and Astrology, The Planets, Motions of the Earth, The North Pole Star Changes, Bad Sky Charts, Astrology Fails as a Predictor of the Future, Free Will, History
More About Precession, Calendar Correction, More About the Ecliptic and the Zodiac, Zodiac in Scientific Astronomy, Two Schools of Astrology, The 13th Sign --Ophiuchus , Astrology Experiments
Crack in the Cosmic Egg. Magnificent Aliens. We are Also Aliens. Tracing the Optic Nerve. Food and the Pleasure System, The Pleasure System and Drugs. Three Major Areas of the Brain. Left/Right Brain Charts. Soul and Mechanical Connections. Reality and Dreams.
History of William. Versions of the Theory. Truth Includes the Observer. Data and Models. Beliefs are Models. Unlearning. Free Will.
Survival of the Fittest. Incredible Design. Creationism. The Old Earth. Evolution. Are Rocks Smart? Rocks and Other Spirits.
What is Goodness? What is Good Depends on the Relationship, What is Important Determines What is Good, Common Ideas in All Religion Non-common Ideas in All Religions
Blind Man and the Elephant. Divinity is the Highest Good. Talking to God. Tuning of the Soul.
Center for Spiritual Living. Unity Church. The Baha'i Faith. Law of Attraction. Ester Hicks.
Spiritual Practice, Meditation, A Simple Breathing Meditation, Chanting Meditation, Spiritual Communication, God and the Spiritual Dimension. Communion, The Heart Cave, Passion and The Brain Mind Interface.
I'd be Happier if I Just Had More/Less To Do... Getting High. Its Not Me, Its You. Secrets of Happiness. If there is no God.. What is the Mind and the Soul? I Will Be Happy When... Nothing is Right. Do Not Want to Change. I am Too Old. The World is Scary. I Will Decide When I Know. Belief in Luck and other Silly Things. Mass Consciousness.
Visit my sister site: DeeperHeart.com
This web site is in copyright. No reproduction can take place without written permission.
Creation of Deepermind
The Deepermind website was designed and written by George Norwood. Deepermind resulted from a dissatisfaction with the wide gap between religion and science. Many of the ideas occurred to me as I studied some of these good books.
I have been a member of many religious groups trying to find the truth. I am a graduate of RCA Institutes, the University of Texas at Dallas (BA in Psychology), and the Center of Spiritual Living. I joined almost every major religion and found first hand what is how it feels to be a member.
This Deepermind web site goal is to unify people on this planet in a deeper way. y seeing things from more than one vantage point, understanding and tolerance begins. It is difficult to write on such deep subjects that sometimes my grammar becomes secondary and any comments, and additions will be appreciated.
It is also the hope of the author that presenting many ways of connecting what is known together that people will open the door to new vistas of understanding many subjects and see with insight and wisdom that everything is connected. Your comments are welcomed.
Updated March 12, 2015
and February 21, 2016